OriginalScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General info. (Feel free to refrain from any info)

5 posters

Go down

General info. (Feel free to refrain from any info) Empty General info. (Feel free to refrain from any info)

Post by Heartache Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:33 am

So, i'm just gonna make this thread to get everyone to learn about each other. If you don't feel comfortable posting, simply don't! Anyways, lets start.
My IRL name is Phoenix.
My ingame is the same as my forum, Heartache.
I played Original v1 so you may remember me!
I am 15, but I act way more mature (most of the time Wink)
I am very nice unless you're unfair or cheat.
I don't like bullying so keep it away, you will be punished!
Anyways, that's about all you'd need to know, so let's hear about you?
-Heartache

Heartache

Back to top Go down

General info. (Feel free to refrain from any info) Empty Re: General info. (Feel free to refrain from any info)

Post by verixy Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 am

IRL NAME: Sam
INGAME NAME: Verixy
Also played OG V1 You may know me for dicing.
Im 16 years old, i like to goof off but im serious at most times.
Im very nice and happy to help out new players
Dicing is my favorite part of my server, and i love the owner!
Thats me! Verixy

verixy

Back to top Go down

General info. (Feel free to refrain from any info) Empty Re: General info. (Feel free to refrain from any info)

Post by sasuke Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Irl Name: Daniel
Iname Name: Galestuss - Daniel - Sasuke
i also played he original of this server i played back in the day when a co owner played called fang and well since rsweb went down i stopped playing, now it is back i think i am gonna start playing again/I am 17 years old/im most of the time active whenever i can be/I will be on holiday at christmas at the 24th so wont be that long/The favourite part of original scape v2 i like is the community everyone is kind,helpful and grateful for help
sasuke
sasuke

http://originalscape-v2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Azteca Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:22 pm

IRL Name : Sinclaire
Ingame Name : Azteca
I'm 19 years old, i'm very friendly, but can be serious at times when needed to be. I'm also very reliable and can be trusted by anyone if the case comes up. I play games alot usually, but as well i'm a very social person. Have fun guys! Very Happy
Azteca
Azteca

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyassasin Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Irl Name: Angel
ingame name : Holyassasin
I am 16 years old, I owned OriginalScape before and now OriginalScape V2, I code Java and HTML. I am an IT professional, I set up networks, configure servers/routers/switches. I set up computers, install hardware/software remove malicious programs and speed up all your computers.
I currently work 15 hours a month at a Court, Information Technology Dept.
I play Xbox, RSPS, and Runescape 2007 , sometimes not as much anymore.
I come from a very poor family, I live in a border state, but as you get along with me, there will be more for you to know about me.

Holyassasin
Admin

https://originalscapev2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum