OriginalScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSWebclients Downtime and Latest News on Sever

2 posters

Go down

RSWebclients Downtime and Latest News on Sever Empty RSWebclients Downtime and Latest News on Sever

Post by G6 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Hi,
I'd like to start off by saying thank you for your loyalty to this server, if you're still with us and we like to think that you'll still stay with us.
I say this because, recently RSWebclients, the website which is being used to host our RsPs has been experiencing downtime, our Game owner believes this is because of a team of DDoSers.
He also says that they are targeting the rest of the RsPs's on this site, two of which have already been taken down.

The server has been temporarily shut down, fortunately it's not all bad news we will definitely be back soon.
Our owner is working very hard to get everything working again 100%.

This server's client page on RSWebclients is not working at the moment and the staff team is trying very hard to regain our client.
Although, this is not the only way to play. RsPs Coding is another site who hosts clients, and the owner spent a lot of time trying to get that to work, so it should be working for you all to play on.
Note: The server only on this link is working presently, Please visit this site to play until hopefully, we regain our main and Original host Wink.
Thank you once again for staying with us, we very much appreciate and if any help is needed make sure you ask any member of staff or players, I'm sure they'd be happy to provide you with answers.
-G6.
G6
G6

Back to top Go down

RSWebclients Downtime and Latest News on Sever Empty Re: RSWebclients Downtime and Latest News on Sever

Post by sasuke Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:28 am

Thanks for the update buddy and thanks to angel!
sasuke
sasuke

http://originalscape-v2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RSWebclients Downtime and Latest News on Sever Empty Re: RSWebclients Downtime and Latest News on Sever

Post by G6 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Wink no problem.
Also, there there appears to be a new link, I'm hoping this is temporary as it is Is all reset, with what I'm hearing is the previous version.
To all the players, use this link for the new new client, the same great and have fun:) : www.rswebclients.com/play/pwnscape
Everything should be be working correctly, http://www.rswebclients.com/play/
Please do visit us.
G6
G6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum