OriginalScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]

3 posters

Go down

Do you think these suggestions should be considered by staff, perhaps to be active in the near future?

[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  I_vote_lcap67%[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  I_vote_lcap33%[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  I_vote_lcap0%[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  I_vote_lcap0%[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  Empty [Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]

Post by G6 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi, I'd like to make some recommendations for the new Donator's status, Super Donator. 
Here are just a couple of them
-Ability to ::Bank, this command opens up the bank for players who have donated for this status only(In the wilderness, this command is restricted) 
-Ability to use a custom yell, and colour or shad' can be used, IMG's cannot be used. 
-Increased drop chance - 25% for all Npcs or just bosses. 
-3 or more crystal keys for a monkey guard loot. 
-ability to transform into many different PNPC's (::pnpc 1/2/3/4...) would transform the virtual character into an NPC. This, I believe would make a player want to donate even more.. Of course, not every NPC can be created, there can be limits to 50,100 or so. 
-Custom Super donor shop containing custom coded weapons with Overpowered stats, for super donors only. Of course, the items in this shop eiuld cost a lot, perhaps donor points could be used to purchase from here..  Another great idea in the donation system, I believe. 

I'd like to thank you for reading this, feel free to respond with any feedback or if you want to request another suggestion for me to add. 
I hope HolyAssasin can see this as I told him I would do this, sorry it's late. I did do this 3 days ago, but it got deleted on a system crash I experienced and never got round to restarting, so I gathered all my ideas and more and created this at 5 in the morning Smile
Thank you, once again. Any feedback is welcome and I hope you can understand that these are just Suggestions, none if these will be implemented unless the staff team decide it's a good idea. 
I apologise for any incorrect grammar as this was published on my cell phone.
(If one or more of these cool features are added for super donor, I'll definitely want to donate for the upgrade as I'm sure many other player would want to.)

Last edited by G6 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Different color title change. + poll)
G6
G6

Back to top Go down

[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  Empty Suggestion Reply

Post by the count Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:54 am

I like these ideas :

-Ability to ::Bank, this command opens up the bank for players who have donated for this status only(In the wilderness, this command is restricted)
-Ability to use a custom yell, and color or shad' can be used, IMG's cannot be used.
-Increased drop chance - 25% for all Npc's or just bosses.

I like those ideas mostly just because, there regular and not silly.
I like the thought of the monkey's dropping key's but I think they should just drop 2 at a time. 3 seems a little too much.

I like the ::bank because that's just an open one, I think most donators would appreciate it.

I don't really like the command ::npc(*/*/*/*) just because, most people would like to donate for that but it would have to be worth more $ than the normal items. I feel like it wouldn't really help the server except for people to show off a little bit, and it might get a little annoying. I like it though.

The custom yell is already in the price list for donations (if I'm wrong correct me, please).

Last one is the idea for the donators shop.
I like that thought and its a good one, I think if your going to have "Overpowered" stats, it would be a little unfair to the average player, it wouldn't be aloud in the wilderness. (Just if it's insanely overpowered)

Great Suggestions! Thanks.

, The Count

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Make yourself known
the count
the count
Admin

http://www.rswebclients.com/play/OriginalScape%20V2

Back to top Go down

[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  Empty Re: [Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]

Post by G6 Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Thank you you made some good points there, unfortunately the custom yell title doesn't work, yet.. But with the super donor status, I think it should have it instantly added after purchase, is what I was trying to say. Thanks again for the feedback.  Suspect 
G6
G6

Back to top Go down

[Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]  Empty Re: [Super Donator] Suggestions For Improvements | *By G6* [POLL]

Post by sasuke Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 am

well i think
there should be an extra rank
extreme donator - one up from super
has its own home and other stuff

sorry would of added more but you guys pretty much covered it

in a server i played there was some nice ranks such as
normal donor - can go to donor zone and ::sethome in a newplace
platinum donor - has ability to use ::xteleto
patron donor - has ability to use ::xteleto and ::checkbank

these are some ranks i would ask to be added in
sasuke
sasuke

http://originalscape-v2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by G6 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:00 pm

sasuke wrote:well i think
there should be an extra rank
extreme donator - one up from super
has its own home and other stuff

sorry would of added more but you guys pretty much covered it

in a server i played there was some nice ranks such as
normal donor - can go to donor zone and ::sethome in a newplace
platinum donor - has ability to use ::xteleto
patron donor - has ability to use ::xteleto and ::checkbank

these are some ranks i would ask to be added in
Hey thanks, I think they're great suggestions.
Especially the donor ranks you mentioned and it's bonus command privileges.
G6
G6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum