OriginalScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff(mod) Appeal

4 posters

Go down

Staff(mod) Appeal Empty Staff(mod) Appeal

Post by Party Boy Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello, My name is Party Boy Smile

I want to make a staff(mod) appeal.

Here is something about me.
- Im 18 years old
- Im a Boy
- I live in denmark
- I am online alot - around 4 to 10 hours a day since i started (ask people how much they see me)
- I know alot of being staff, ive been promoted many places on RsW
- I am kind, i like to make fun with people, even tho i dont know them. (in the good way) ;-)
- I know and respect the rules, and i report bugs if i have found any.
- I respect the staffs and all other players, and if not, there is a really good reason.

If you want to know more about me then leave a comment or something :-)

Peace out Y

Party Boy

Back to top Go down

Staff(mod) Appeal Empty Re: Staff(mod) Appeal

Post by the count Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:41 pm

So, you don't have school and have a job? You play 4-10 hours a day?
Do you help other people?
Are you trustworthy?
How long have you been playing this?

,The Count

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
Make yourself known
the count
the count
Admin

http://www.rswebclients.com/play/OriginalScape%20V2

Back to top Go down

Post by Party Boy Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:21 am

the count wrote:So, you don't have school and have a job? You play 4-10 hours a day?
Do you help other people?
Are you trustworthy?
How long have you been playing this?

,The Count

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
Make yourself known

Hey, I have school and job :Dbut right now i have holidays, untill the Jantuar 6th. But when i start in school again, i will still be online minimum 4 hours a day.
Yes i help other people if they need anything ot know. I help them with anything that seems realistik, like if they ask where summoning is or how to level up in that skill, but if someone asks me for something to give them, i dont give them too much. I only give to someone, if they dont beg for it, but if they ask politely i will give, just to give them a good start and make them stay :-)
I am trustworthy, i dont scam or lie to people for my own benefits. I have been dicing alot, and i have never ben called a scammer, people allways said, Thanks, or, your a good guy, or you are so nice. I know how it feels to be scammed for a lot, so thats why i dont do it myself :-)
Ive been playing for like 6 or 9 days now, im not quit sure. But it is ben a week defently.

-If you like to know anything more then feel free Very Happy

- Party Boy

Party Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:31 am

you wont get mod atm there is currently 3 and i think thats ll we need we need less if im honest but great staff app

btw im mod ingame - galestuss
sasuke
sasuke

http://originalscape-v2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by the count Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:10 pm

@@@ Party Boy

Another.
Are you applying for in-game moderating or a forums moderator?

,The Count

Make yourself known
the count
the count
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Party Boy Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:48 pm

It is okay if i dont get staff atm. :)and okay, i did'nt know Very Happy

And @The Count i am applying for in-game.

But for me it is not the most important to be staff. I just wondered, because i am online alot, and know really much about the server, and i get bored sometimes, and could be great to use the time to be someone who can help people and stuff. Smile

- Party boy

Party Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by the count Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:56 pm

At the moment we have new in-game moderator's. No staff spot's will be open yet. Until something happens to one of the staff members, or when get more player's into the server that is when we will have staff spots open. Once a spot is open you will be in consideration of a staff position.
Thanks for your time.

,The Count

Make yourself known
the count
the count
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mod marcus Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:44 pm

i love this appeal you are a great player and a good friend you would do anything for anyone and you help alot of new players which was me you do dice but you dont go crazy your not only care about dicing or items and i really think you would do good with staff

mod marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Party Boy Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 am

mod marcus wrote:i love this appeal you are a great player and a good friend you would do anything for anyone and you help alot of new players which was me you do dice but you dont go crazy your not only care about dicing or items and i really think you would do good with staff

Thank you very much :-)

Party Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Party Boy Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:06 am

Hello.

I would like to retire my Staff appeal.
Reson: I have not so much time anymore to play, i have too much work atm. im sorry.

Thanks for everything, i will be back one day Smile
- Party boy

Last edited by Party Boy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling wrong)

Party Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum